Foba AROBE-M DSS ALPHA M Motor Driven Studio Stand
SKU: F-AROBE-M | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
(You save )
- motor driven stand, based on the AROBE (DSS ALPHA) model
- Four 24V motors allow all necessary movements. For heavy cameras, an additional counterweight ASGUO can be built into the shaft.
- Column and 110 cm arm have solid hexagonal profiles -- guaranteed distortion free. A camera can be mounted at each end of the arm.
- Rotating Center Cross Member Graduated in degrees, it runs light as a feather on no less than 24 ball-bearings together with the horizontal arm.
- "Redesigned base with two pedals provide gas-pressurized locking or releasing without losing vertical or horizontal settings. "
This motor driven stand, based on the AROBE (DSS ALPHA) model, is used when high precision, but not quite as high as the one of an industrial robot is needed. The cabled remote control makes this stand the ideal tool for measuring or shooting in closed or inaccessible quarters. Four 24V motors allow all necessary movements. For heavy cameras, an additional counterweight ASGUO can be built into the shaft. For lightweight cameras, a spigot with the appropriate counterweight can be mounted on the other side of the beam. A current transformer for 110 V available on demand and with an extra charge. Other characteristics match those of the standard AROBE model. Custom designs available on request.
- Product Weight (lb):
- Product Weight (kg):
- Product Length (in):
- Product Height (in):
- Product Width (in):
- Product Height (cm):
- Product Width (cm):